All products are ready to ship. Currently FREE SHIPPING for sleep sacks is for USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) or USPS International First Class (speed varies by country). Nursing wraps sent alone will ship via USPS First Class (2-5 business days). Shipping upgrades available upon request.
– Made in USA –
The Baby Snap Sack® grows with a child by adjusting snaps to the appropriate size for a baby or toddler (patent pending). There are small, medium, large, and extra large snap settings both over the shoulders and across the chest.
Note: * indicates newer inventory. Our original design is adjustable to fit from 2 months-2T. The newer inventory is approximately 2″ longer (our new standard), and fits fits most children well from 2 months-3T.
Our warm baby sleep sack is perfect for travel, camping and everyday use. The Baby Snap Sack® is designed with a two-way zipper for both bottom and side access for easy diaper changing.
A fully closed zipper protects your baby’s legs from openings in crib rails, and can help prevent attempts to climb and tumble out of a crib. The adjustable zipper also allows the option to give your baby added mobility as he or she grows into an active toddler.
The sleep sack can also be converted to a traditional blanket for cold weather strolls, or kept as a security blanket for older toddlers…just open the snaps and slide both zipper pulls to the bottom to lay flat.
In addition to benefits for baby, you can rest easier with the peace of mind that your little one will stay warm and sleep more soundly through the night.
Dimensions: Original (up to 2T): 38″ length, 16″ chest (unsnapped), 24″ across foot box. New standard (up to 3T): 40″ length, 17″ chest (unsnapped), 25″ across foot box.
The snaps are about 1″ apart. The chest for both versions snapped at the smallest setting is 9″-10″ across. The length is not changed significantly when the shoulder snaps are tightened. The snaps do more to secure the fit around the shoulders and chest, than to alter the overall length. The extra length flows below a baby’s feet, as a traditional blanket would.
Shell: 100% cotton
Fill: Premium 750-fill power European white duck down
Guidelines for Safe Sleep:
- The Baby Snap Sack® has been tested by an accredited agency, and conforms to CPSC safety standards. The fabric is not treated with flame retardant chemicals.
- Consider the baby sleep sack a blanket, not pajamas. Begin by dressing your baby in an appropriate cotton t-shirt or lightweight pajamas underneath.
- Place your baby inside the sleep sack, and close the zipper.
- Adjust sizing with the snaps both over the shoulders and across the chest. The fit should be loose enough for air to circulate, but secure to keep arms from slipping inside.
- Remove all objects such as toys and extra blankets from your baby’s sleeping space. Place your baby on his or her back to sleep.
- If your baby looks or feels too warm, adjust the room temperature or remove the sleep sack.
- To prevent entanglement, do not add extra blankets over the sleep sack if your baby remains cold.
- If your baby looks or feels too cold, adjust the room temperature or add layers to underclothes.
- See our FAQ page for pajama and temperature recommendations.
- Spot clean when reasonable.
- Undo snaps and slide both zipper pulls to the bottom of the sleep sack for washing and drying, so that it lays open.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent.
- Tumble dry thoroughly
- Touch up with a light water mist and warm iron if desired, but use caution around the snaps and zipper.
- Note: The down chambers are continuous from front to back. If desired, down can be redistributed by sliding both zippers to the bottom, and fluffing from one side to the other.
- We want every customer to be completely satisfied, and to enjoy our products as much as we do! Milk & Honey products can be sent back anytime for refund or repair. Please contact us with any questions about your order.
Love & Enjoy!