Please note: * indicates newer inventory. These sacks are about 2″ longer than the others (our new standard) to accommodate an even wider range of sizes. New recommended size range is 10-30 pounds or 2 months-3T. The older inventory fits most children well through size 2T.
– Made in USA –
The Baby Snap Sack® grows with a child by adjusting snaps to the appropriate size for a baby or toddler (patent pending). There are small, medium, large, and extra large snap settings both over the shoulders and across the chest.
Our warm baby sleep sacks are perfect for travel, camping and everyday use. The Baby Snap Sack® is designed with a two-way zipper for both bottom and side access, making it easy to change your baby’s diaper and adjust for temperature regulation throughout the seasons.
A fully closed zipper protects your baby’s legs from openings in crib rails, and can help prevent attempts to climb and tumble out of a crib. The adjustable zipper also allows the option for you to give your baby added mobility as he or she grows into an active toddler.
In addition to benefits for baby, you can rest easier with the peace of mind that your little one will stay warm and sleep more soundly through the night.
Product dimensions: 38 in. from shoulder to toe, 16 in. across the chest, 22 in. across the footbox
Shell: 100% cotton
Fill: Premium 750-fill power European white duck down
Guidelines for Safe Sleeping:
- The Baby Snap Sack® has been tested by an accredited agency, and meets CPSC safety standards. The fabric is not treated with flame retardant chemicals.
- Consider the sleep sack a blanket, not pajamas. Begin by dressing your baby in an appropriate cotton t-shirt or lightweight pajamas underneath.
- Place your baby inside the sleep sack, fully close the upper part of the two-way zipper.
- Adjust sizing with the snaps both over the shoulders and across the chest. The fit should be loose enough for air to circulate, but secure enough to prevent arms from slipping inside.
- Remove all objects such as toys and extra blankets from your baby’s sleeping space. Place your baby on his or her back to sleep.
- If your baby looks or feels too warm, open the bottom of the two-way zipper, adjust the room temperature, change him or her into lighter pajamas underneath, or remove the sleep sack.
- To prevent entanglement, do not add extra blankets over the sleep sack if your baby remains cold. Instead, increase the room temperature, or add a hat, socks or warmer pajamas underneath.
- Spot clean when reasonable.
- Slide both zipper pulls to the bottom of the sleep sack for washing and drying, so that it lays open.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent.
- Tumble dry *thoroughly*
- Touch up with a light water mist and warm iron if desired, but use caution around the snaps and zipper.
- Note: The down chambers are continuous from front to back. If desired, down can be redistributed by sliding both zippers to the bottom, and gently shaking the down from one side to the other.
- We want every customer to be completely satisfied, and to enjoy our products as much as we do! Milk & Honey products can be sent back anytime for refund or repair. You may contact email@example.com with any questions about your order.
Love & Enjoy!