Snuggle Down with our Warm Baby Sleep Sack:
Our cozy down-filled Baby Snap Sack® (also known as the Snuggle Down) is a warm baby sleep sack designed to grow with a child from infant to toddler. The shell is 100% cotton filled with premium 750-fill power white goose down for breathable all-season comfort in many climates.
Our unique patent pending design features snaps to adjust size both over the shoulders and across the chest, to fit most children from 2 months to 3T. Additionally our length extenders can add up to 6″ of length for tall toddlers up to 4T.
Our warm baby sleep sack is perfect for travel, camping and everyday use. The Baby Snap Sack® is designed with a two-way zipper for both bottom and side access for easy diaper changing.
A fully closed zipper protects your baby’s legs from openings in crib rails, and can help prevent attempts to climb and tumble out of a crib. The adjustable zipper also allows the option to give your baby added mobility as he or she grows into an active toddler.
The warm baby sleep sack can also be converted to a traditional blanket for cold weather strolls, or kept as a security blanket for older toddlers…just open the snaps and slide both zipper pulls to the bottom to lay flat.
Do you sleep comfortably under a down blanket most of the year? Our warm sleep sacks keep babies and toddlers snug and cozy, and help with sleeping through the night. You can rest easier too, with the peace of mind that your baby or toddler won’t kick off the covers.
Shell: 100% cotton
Fill: 750-fill power white goose down
Guidelines for Sleep Sack Safety:
- The Baby Snap Sack® has been tested by an accredited agency, and conforms to CPSC safety standards. The fabric is not treated with flame retardant chemicals.
- Consider the baby sleep sack a blanket, not pajamas. Begin by dressing your baby in an appropriate cotton t-shirt or lightweight pajamas underneath.
- Place your baby inside the sleep sack, and close the zipper.
- Adjust sizing with the snaps both over the shoulders and across the chest. The fit should be loose enough for air to circulate, but secure to keep arms from slipping inside.
- Remove all objects such as toys and extra blankets from your baby’s sleeping space. Place your baby on his or her back to sleep.
- If your baby looks or feels too warm, adjust the room temperature or remove the sleep sack.
- To prevent entanglement, do not add extra blankets over the sleep sack if your baby remains cold.
- If your baby looks or feels too cold, adjust the room temperature or add layers to underclothes.
- See our FAQ page for pajama and temperature recommendations.
- Spot clean when reasonable.
- Undo snaps and slide both zipper pulls to the bottom of the sleep sack for washing and drying, so that it lays open.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent.
- Tumble dry thoroughly
- Note: The down chambers are continuous from front to back. If desired, down can be redistributed by sliding both zippers to the bottom, and fluffing from one side to the other.
- We want every customer to be completely satisfied, and to enjoy our products as much as we do! Milk & Honey products can be sent back anytime for refund or repair. Please contact us with any questions about your order.
Love & Enjoy!