Cotton Sheet Weight Baby Sleeping Bag
Our lightweight cotton baby sleeping bag (also known as a sheet sack) is made with 100% cotton inside and out. This cotton baby sleeping bag is perfect for the warmer months, or as a back-up for when your down or wool sleeping bag is in the wash. Recommended for nursery temps 78 F and below.
The Baby Snap Sack® grows with a child by adjusting snaps to the appropriate size for a baby or toddler (patent pending). There are small, medium, large, and extra large snap settings over the shoulders and across the chest to fit from 3mo-3T. Unsnapped dimensions are 44″ long and 17″ wide. Our length extenders provide up to 6″ additional length for extra tall toddlers.
Our full line of baby and toddler sleeping bags are perfect for travel, camping, and everyday use. The Baby Snap Sack® is designed with a two-way zipper for both bottom and side access for easy diaper changing.
A fully closed zipper can protect little legs from lodging between openings in crib rails, and can help prevent attempts to climb and tumble out of a crib. The adjustable zipper can also provide added mobility for active toddlers.
You can rest easier with the peace of mind that your little one will stay covered and warm through the night.
Guidelines for Sleep Safety:
- The Baby Snap Sack® has been tested by an accredited agency, and meets CPSC safety standards. The fabric is not treated with flame retardant chemicals.
- Consider the sleeping bag a blanket, not pajamas. Begin by dressing your baby in an appropriate lightweight cotton pajamas underneath, then increase if necessary.
- After placing your baby inside the sleeping bag, fully close the upper part of the two-way zipper, then adjust sizing with the snaps both over the shoulders and across the chest. The fit should be loose enough for air to circulate, but secure enough to prevent arms from slipping inside.
- Remove all objects such as toys and extra blankets from your baby’s sleeping space. Place your baby on his or her back to sleep.
- If your baby looks or feels too warm, open the bottom of the two-way zipper, adjust the room temperature, change him or her into lighter weight pajamas underneath, or remove the sleeping bag.
- To prevent entanglement, do not add extra blankets over the sleeping bag if your baby remains cold. Instead, increase the room temperature, or add a hat, socks or warmer pajamas underneath.
Love & Enjoy!