Warm Baby Sleeping Bag
Our cozy comforter weight Baby Snap Sack® (also known as the Snuggle Down) is a down-filled warm baby sleeping bag designed to grow with a child from infant to toddler. The shell is 100% cotton filled with premium and lofty 750-fill power white goose down for breathable all-season comfort in many climates. Recommended for nursery temps 70 F and below. MADE IN USA.
Our unique patent pending design features snaps to adjust size both over the shoulders and across the chest, to fit most children from 3 months to 3T. Unsnapped dimensions are 44″ long and 17″ wide. Additionally our length extenders can add up to 6″ of length for extra tall toddlers.
New! We have just upgraded the design to be shaped like a peapod, (instead of a bell), at the foot. The peapod shape makes rolling easier for active babies. Also the 2-way zipper now fully separates, so the sleeping bag can be opened up flat like a traditional rectangular blanket for the carseat or stroller.
Update 8/7/18: The newest inventory is solid jewel-toned colors inside and out made with AMAZING 500 thread count cotton sateen…the best of the best. More photos coming soon!
The Baby Snap Sack® is designed with a two-way zipper for both bottom and side access for easy diaper changing. A fully closed zipper protects your baby’s legs from openings in crib rails, and can help prevent attempts to climb and tumble out of a crib. The adjustable zipper also allows the option to give your baby added mobility as he or she grows into an active toddler.
The down-filled warm baby sleeping bag can also be converted to a traditional blanket for cold weather strolls, or kept as a security blanket for older toddlers…just open the snaps and slide both zipper pulls to the bottom to unfold and lay open like a butterfly.
Do you sleep comfortably under a down blanket most of the year? Our down-filled warm baby sleeping bag keeps babies and toddlers snug and cozy, and helps with sleeping through the night. You can rest easier too, with the peace of mind that your baby or toddler won’t kick off the covers.
Shell: 100% cotton
Fill: 750-fill power white goose down
Guidelines for Sleep Safety
- The Baby Snap Sack® has been tested by an accredited agency, and conforms to CPSC safety standards. The fabric is not treated with flame retardant chemicals.
- Consider the baby sleeping bag a blanket, not pajamas. Begin by dressing your baby in appropriate pajamas underneath made of natural fibers, such as cotton or wool. We do not recommend synthetic fleece pajamas, as they can cause baby to sweat, even while remaining cold. For colder temperatures, we recommend merino wool pajamas like these from Simply Merino (made in Canada) and Chasing Windmills (made in USA).
- Place your baby inside the sleeping bag, and close the zipper.
- Adjust sizing with the snaps both over the shoulders and across the chest. The fit should be loose enough for air to circulate, but secure to keep arms from slipping inside.
- Remove all objects such as toys and extra blankets from your baby’s sleeping space. Place your baby on his or her back to sleep.
- If your baby looks or feels too warm, adjust the room temperature or remove the sleeping bag.
- To prevent entanglement, do not add extra blankets over the sleeping bag if your baby remains cold.
- If your baby looks or feels too cold, adjust the room temperature or add layers to underclothes.
- See our FAQ page for pajama and temperature recommendations.
- Spot clean when reasonable.
- Undo snaps and slide both zipper pulls to the bottom of the sleeping bag for washing and drying, so that it lays open.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent.
- Tumble dry thoroughly
- Note: The down chambers are continuous from front to back. If desired, down can be redistributed by sliding both zippers to the bottom, and fluffing from one side to the other.
- We want every customer to be completely satisfied, and to enjoy our products as much as we do! Milk & Honey products can be sent back anytime for refund or repair. Please contact us with any questions about your order.
Love & Enjoy!